Sybu Remote Control for VLC – (iPhone /iPad)
Sybu Remote Control for VLC is a companion App, that let you remote control VideoLAN VLC Media Player on your Windows PC, Mac or Ubuntu desktop from the comfort of your couch. The design philosophy is a simplistic, yet functional interface.
Some of the key features are:
- Works with VLC on Windows, Mac and Ubuntu
- Fast and response User Interface
- Fast networking
- Built in VLC host discovery
- Super cool skins available to purchase
- Full HD support for iPad retina and iPhone5 displays.
- Portrait and landscape orientation support on iPad
- No annoying advertisements
- Volume control, seek controls, play, pause, next and previous track
- Play, queue and delete tracks from the playlist
- Browse, play and queue from the media library
- Browse, play and queue media files from the file system
- Free helper app to quickly setup VLC for remote access.
Some of the many 5* reviews :
- Excellent, Works great, no ads.
- Great app, very quick to load and feature-rich. Fast and intuitive
- Well done, As of May ’13, definitely the best remote for VLC.
- An excellent, no fuss app. 10/10.
1. Install Sybu Remote Control for VLC from the Apple App store.
2. Configure VLC for Remote Control
Instructions for Mac OSX, Microsoft Windows and Ubuntu.